Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My husband



Oh yea, this guy deserves honorable mention, as well. This is my husband, Greg. I showed him my blog for the first time last night. He thought it was "pretty good" but wanted to know where he was. Can you see where Sarah Grace comes by her love of being in the spotlight?!?

This is a picture of Greg and Sam on their way to a UK football game last fall. They are two peas in a pod. The day Sam was born, he looked EXACTLY like Greg. The doctors even laughed about it, stating they had never seen a baby look more like 1 parent. It seemed that I was merely an incubator all of those long months! However, I do think I can accept a little credit these days. I can definitely see a little of myself in Sam now (don't tell Greg...oh yea, you may read this).

Greg has always been able to make me laugh, even at times when all I felt like doing was crying. He has a terrific sense of humor. He is kind and loving, a good husband and father--is that good enough honey :)? I'm not saying it just because he may read this, it really is true. He is another true source of happiness in my life. We will be married 7 years on July 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment