Friday, April 17, 2009

Beautiful day in KY

Today is the first day when I am thinking...yes, I think Spring is FINALLY here to stay. Unfortunately I have one sick little one, so we have been pretty well restricted to home. This is not all bad. I find myself almost enjoying sick days (these days) because it is one sure way to make me slow down and tend solely to my little one. It is so hard to "live in the moment" when there are just so many durn Mommy jobs to do. I am really trying to take time these days to stop, breathe, and listen to my children as I know these days are few. I don't want to look back and wonder why I was so busy with laundry, bills, and "to do" items that I didn't take the time to enjoy watching my children grow and develop. I believe today I will open the windows, "breathe", and take a good listen to my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment