Monday, April 20, 2009

Love this picture!

I love this picture of Sam and Sarah Grace. It is not a current photo (as you can see), but there are some pics./memories that you just really want to hold on to. This was Sam's first day of preschool, and as you can see, I believe Sarah Grace was ready to go (and stay) with him. She really idolizes Sam and he is really sweet with her, too. I am not saying that we don't have our moments of rivalry, because trust me, we do. But, overall I would say we are blessed to have two children that truly do love each other and enjoy being with each other.

They used to hold hands in the car...Sarah Grace would say "Would you hold my hand Dammy?" (before she could say her s sound) and hold out her chubby little hand in his direction. He would then oblige for a short period of time until "his hand was tired". It is these little moments in life that I hope I never never forget. My memory is short these days, though, so hopefully, that is the gift blogging will give to me. It seems impossible to believe that we could forget these moments, but I know it can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment