Monday, May 4, 2009

The good thing about boys


It is hard to know where to begin and end with "the good thing about boys"....For starters, there is really something to "Mama's boys" and "Daddy's girls"--boys are just very near and dear to your heart. Sam told me today, "I think you are the best cooker in the whole world" and he has said similar things about other virtues he believes I have. While I do believe I am a good cook, I am certainly not the best, nor am I these other things that only he sees in me. Boys believe their moms can do no wrong (not so with girls). Boys keep you on your toes by leaving rubber frogs in your freezer and other science experiments (which I will not go into detail about now). Boys look out for their younger sisters and although they may cause bodily harm to their sibling, NOone else will! I could go on and on about boys, especially the one in this picture. He is a very special young man. If you are reading this, I do hope you have the pleasure of knowing him. This is a picture of Sam on one of our first really warm days in KY this year. He and Sarah Grace played in the sprinkler and had such fun.

1 comment:

  1. Love reading about the kids Amy. So glad you finally doing this! I do agree that you are a great "cooker"! All this posting is showing me up some! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete